[Wactclc-alma] hold requests visible if loan limit equals zero?

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Fri Jun 19 09:00:58 PDT 2020

If we set the loan limit for a particular patron group to zero, will they still be able to place holds on materials (but just not check them out)?

As we plan ahead to phase back in loaning of our print collection, we may start with current employees and students, and leave our "community patrons" to a later stage. Trying to figure out what our options are for controlling Hold requests and loans based on patron group...

Thanks!

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online only!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.