[Wactclc-alma] YRQ Chart

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Tue Jun 16 11:28:25 PDT 2020

I came up with something similar, Tammy, I made this spreadsheet about 10 years ago for my own reference (I do better consulting a chart than thinking it through every single quarter!). I've tweaked it a bit since and think I've shared it before - maybe even this group?

I used to be a computer programmer as you might guess by the formula I used in the "Code to Quarter" tab. It was fun to do but turned out to not have too many practical applications.

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 W. Kellogg Rd