[Wactclc-alma] Course Reserves - starting; maintaining; best workflow practices

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Tue Jun 16 10:17:21 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,

I watched the Course Reserve video link that Charly shared. It was helpful to follow the steps in the process.

Wade, thank you for sharing the list of questions. They are exactly the questions that I need answers to in order to move forward with Course Reserve. I look forward to seeing everyone's responses.

I would have joined today's call, but I did not have a link to the meeting. I look forward to review the transcript of the discussion.

All the best,
Colleen McGaughey
Clover Park Technical College