[Wactclc-alma] due date extension question

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Thu Jun 25 16:36:19 PDT 2020

Hi everyone I had a question I was unable to get out on today's call
concerning my methodology for extending due dates in Summer quarter. At
Edmonds we're allowing students with laptops on loan to keep them for
summer quarter pending confirmation of enrollment. We also will need to
identify the students in the summer who still have items on loan but are
*not* enrolled in Summer quarter.

My idea was to wait a couple days after the first day of summer classes and
run a due date extension job on all loans. If I understand this correctly,
the items on loan to students enrolled in summer quarter will be extended
while the items on loan to non students will fail, and consequently,
provide a list of the item barcodes I can then match to the patron.

AmI understanding this correctly?

Charly

--

Charly Eaton