[Wactclc-alma] PO line handling error message when withdrawing items

Stephanie Levesen Stephanie.Levesen at skagit.edu
Thu Jul 23 15:12:25 PDT 2020

Hi,

So I'm trying to withdraw the last of our 6th edition APA manuals since we're moving to the new edition in the Fall quarter.

When I try to withdraw it I get this error message:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D66103.AB9D0980]

So I have to do something with the PO Line/order/invoice before I can withdraw the material.

Being new in the technical services role here at SVC and not knowing all the ins and outs, I googled the error message and came up with this knowledge base article:

https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/020Acquisitions/020Purchasing/045Closing%2C_Reopening%2C_and_Relinking_PO_Lines

But I'm not sure I want to close the order.  I don't know if we've ever closed orders before.

What do I do with this error message?  There are two APA manuals on this order that need to be withdrawn and I can't withdraw either of them.

Thanks for your help.

Stephanie

Stephanie Levesen
Library and Archives Paraprofessional 3 - Technical Services Lead
Norwood Cole Library
Skagit Valley College
2405 E College Way
Mount Vernon, WA  98273