[Wactclc-alma] CDI and Ebsco databases

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Wed Jul 15 14:46:00 PDT 2020

I'm trying to wrap my head around CDI this week, finally.

EL's document on "Alternative Coverage in CDI" is pretty bare and basically says that for new activations of Ebsco databases I just have to activate the database in Alma.

But what about for Ebsco databases we activated in Alma, and then did the alternative coverage for in PCI, already?  For example (see screenshot), with Business Source Complete, it is currently not active for search in CDI.  Should I select "Activate for Search in CDI" now?  Or not mess with what isn't broken?

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D65AB6.A64202E0]

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu>

OC Libraries are OPEN online only!  Visit the OC Libraries website<https://libguides.olympic.edu/index> to connect to services and resources.