[Wactclc-alma] JULY 13 DEADLINE-- Copy contents of Alma Analytics "My Folder" into the institutional shared folder!

Thomas, Kirsti Kirsti.Thomas at seattlecolleges.edu
Mon Jul 6 12:07:04 PDT 2020

I haven't been keeping up with Alma-L and almost missed this....

Ex Libris is upgrading Alma Analytics this month after delaying the planned upgrade last year.  Whatever is in your "My Folder" will *not* be saved.

In addition.. any reports created in Alma Analytics between July 13 and July 19 will *not* transfer to the new Analytics platform.

Before July 13, 2020, you should create a folder for yourself under your shared institutional folder in Alma Analytics.  For example:
Alma Analytics > Shared folders > Seattle Colleges > Reports > Kirsti

Copy everything in "My Folder" into the folder with your name.  You can use Shift+Mouse to highlight everything in "My Folders." Use the Copy and Paste icons in the upper left hand Toolbar to copy the files.  (The usual Ctrl+C, Ctrl+V shortcuts don't work)

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D6538D.355A8FF0]

It will be ok!

Kirsti S. Thomas
Library Technical Service Manager