[Wactclc-alma] multiple records in numerical order

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 23 12:24:58 PST 2020

Lesley,

I didn’t actually see the Description column in your screenshot, so I logged in and took another one. And also one from Primo, so we could see sorting in both.

Note that at Pierce, the  Physical item sort routine for description is set to descending, which is why ‘Q20…’ comes before ‘Q19’ in the list. You could edit the sorting routine in Alma if you wanted ascending sort instead.

[cid:image003.png at 01D5D1E8.1E2C5F60]

[cid:image004.png at 01D5D1E8.1E2C5F60]

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC