[Wactclc-alma] multiple records in numerical order

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Jan 23 11:56:05 PST 2020

Good question, Valerie.

For Primo, you can customize physical item sorting under

Configuration Menu > Resources > General > Physical Item Sort Routines<https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Product_Documentation/010Alma_Online_Help_(English)/060Alma-Primo_Integration/060Configuring_Alma_Delivery_System/020The_Primo_Get_It_Tab#Configuring_the_Sort_Order_of_Physical_Items>

The list of physical items under 'Get it' in Primo will always sort by library/location first. And then, usually by Description, unless the sort has been customized.

So, Valerie, you are correct in thinking that you want to edit the description field to impact item sorting.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474