[Wactclc-alma] Holds not popping up when item returned

Adrienne Roush adrienne.roush at ghc.edu
Thu Feb 13 12:54:03 PST 2020

Hi,
I'm having trouble with holds on our chromebooks. Placing holds works, but when one is returned and scanned in, there is no 'pop up' telling us that there's a hold on it.
I've looking around and cannot find where/how to correct this.
Any help is appreciated. I could (maybe?) provide more details if needed. Ours are all checked out right now, with one on the holds shelf so we don't have a bunch hanging around to experiment with, sadly.
Thanks,
Adrienne