[Wactclc-alma] Fulfillment Job Failed to send SMS notification to user since no preferred SMS exists...

Lesley Caldwell LCaldwell at pierce.ctc.edu
Mon Feb 3 15:35:09 PST 2020

Hi Tammy,

I'm not seeing any jobs failing here.

Sorry!
Lesley

From: Wactclc-alma <wactclc-alma-bounces at lists.ctc.edu> On Behalf Of Tammy Siebenberg
Sent: Monday, February 3, 2020 3:07 PM
To: WACTCLC Alma Discussion <wactclc-alma at lists.ctc.edu>
Subject: [Wactclc-alma] Fulfillment Job Failed to send SMS notification to user since no preferred SMS exists...

CAUTION: This email originated from outside Pierce College. Do not click links or open attachments unless you have confirmed this is an authentic message from sender and know the content is safe. If you are unsure, contact the Help Desk at 253-964-6373 or email Helpdesk at pierce.ctc.edu<mailto:Helpdesk at pierce.ctc.edu>
Starting last night I have had two fulfillment jobs partially fail because they tried to send SMS notifications when the user had no preferred SMS.  However, I don't have any notification letters enabled for SMS.

The first was an Overdue Items - Notification  on 2/2/20 at 11:35 p.m.
The second was a Fines\Fees - Notification on 2/3/20 at 9:03 a.m.

Are any of you experiencing this?  How do I stop this from happening?

Tammy

Tammy R. Siebenberg, MLIS
Director of Library & Media Services
Yakima Valley College
509.574.4984
tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu<mailto:tsiebenberg at yvcc.edu>
yvcc.edu<https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fyvcc.edu%2f&c=E,1,u2BX20y5nx_V2oY-dzmL1W5h4ihsUciLvScUZ--prbrsdjWeEO7r6G5pMSmpdZjhd67He68uZrNniqMAfDmmIB-YvBjq_tQSNib3Wad2IwM2AGwyT5C-JOsT&typo=1>
Hispanic-Serving Institution
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D5DAA7.83DB0420]