[Wactclc-alma] Multiple links to source

Traci Taylor ttaylor at btc.edu
Mon Feb 24 13:43:48 PST 2020

Hello All,

We added a  local electronic portfolio, Textbook for the Veterinary Assistant<https://sbctc-btcctc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/permalink/01STATEWA_BTC/5ik1d1/alma992328523702804>, in Alma. There are 14 portfolios in the CZ, and 7 of those portfolios are displaying as links in the Primo record. Has anyone else experienced this before? How do I edit this portfolio, so that only links to our holdings are displayed? The only links in the "Links" list that takes the patron to the full text of this eBook are "EBSCOhost" and "Link to resource". This is very confusing for our patrons. I am actually thinking that in this specific instance it would be best if all links in the list were removed.

Thank you,

Traci

[cid:image003.jpg at 01D5EB18.706CF930]<https://www.btc.edu/>Traci Taylor, MLS
Lead Librarian
Bellingham Technical College<http://www.btc.edu/>
3028 Lindbergh Ave. | Bellingham, WA 98225
Call: 360.752.8488 | Office: CC 327
Connectedness * Professionalism * Integrity