[Wactclc-alma] Virtues of suppressing a bib record over deleting outright

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Feb 13 15:29:55 PST 2020

Dear collective wisdom,

I'm preparing for a large lost/missing re-buy and I'm coming across bib
records that are suppressed and there's only one physical item and it's
missing or lost. What are the virtues of keeping these in our Alma?

For instance, some of these materials are quite dated by now (60s and 70s)
and the book has been missing since the migration. Operationally speaking,
am I missing out on something if I delete these outright? Or should I hang
on to them for other reasons?

-Dan