[Wactclc-alma] CDI questions

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Aug 17 13:26:37 PDT 2020

Nicole,

You're right, the Euromonitor record in the CZ is just a database record, with no portfolios, or any full text context. So, if you activate it, you'll get a single record appearing in Primo, with a link to the search portal site for that database.  If you can get portfolio title records from the vendor, then you could create a local electronic collection from those.

For Agricola or other Ebsco databases, activating the Agricola record from the CZ will activate the portfolio set, and will also automatically activate any alternative coverage full text content, without having to take any additional action.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474