[Wactclc-alma] Analytics for weeding physical items

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 12 15:15:13 PDT 2020

I'd suggest starting with a simpler report.

Just add title, item barcode, publication date, last loan date, date created, without any filters, and just see what your date looks like.

Once you see what your data looks like, you can decide how best to filter to achieve your goal.

Be aware, you may also have a lot of items with  last loan dates of NULL (things that have never been checked out).

To list those, you may need to set a filter of last loan date is NULL.

http://www.wactclc.org