[Wactclc-alma] Analytics for weeding physical items

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 12 12:22:47 PDT 2020

Creation date is the date the item was created in Alma, or possibly in another system, if the items were migrated into Alma.

So, it's not likely that you'll see creation dates from the 50's.

You're probably wanting to filter by publication date? If so, you'll want to look at the attributes on the title, rather than the item.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474