[Wactclc-alma] Analytics for weeding physical items

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Wed Aug 12 11:04:39 PDT 2020

I used the canned analytic report for determining physical weeds, and edited some of the filters. I know that I should be getting more results back, so I am wondering what I could be doing wrong. Below is a screen shot of the filters.

I know that we still have material in our collection that was created in the 1950s. So, I am trying to capture those items, plus show any items that have not been loaned since 2015. I put my report in the shared reports folder under CPTC. Could someone please tell me what I am missing or doing wrong?

Thanks,
Colleen

[cid:5f617e1c-710d-4992-ad44-578c021cb03e]