[Wactclc-alma] Instructor Course Reserves

McGaughey, Colleen Colleen.McGaughey at cptc.edu
Wed Aug 5 13:13:34 PDT 2020

By In House Use Only, I just mean that we check out the item to a student who can only use the Course Reserve inside the library. As far as I know, we don't have a limit to how long they can use the material in house. We just want to make sure that the student returns it to the circ desk by the end of the day.

By location, do you mean creating a physical location for Course Reserves?

To back up a step or two, we have a number of Fulfillment Rules, Terms of Use etc. set up. I just don't know how they have been configured or whether or not they are configured/assigned appropriately. I have just been using what's already there.

Regards,
Colleen