[Wactclc-alma] Limited Library Services

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Wed Apr 1 12:44:00 PDT 2020

Thanks for starting this conversation Traci, and thank you Kirsti for
linking to those resources. I'm meeting with some campus stakeholders
tomorrow to discuss circulation strategies during the closure and will
share any interesting details from that discussion. The drive thru approach
mentioned by Big Bend is interesting. A slightly open car window lends
itself as a natural barrier similar to the plexiglass guards used in
retail environments. I do have concerns about mailing items to students
especially technology given the volatility of the postal service
(understaffing and potential worker strikes)  combined with opportunistic
porch pirates.

--
*C**harly Eaton*
*Circulation Services Manager*