[Wactclc-alma] Collection Discovery - items added to collection but not appearing in Primo

Daniel Moore daniel.moore at email.edcc.edu
Thu Sep 19 10:44:16 PDT 2019

Hey all,

Attached is a screenshot of the title list. And I'll open a case presently.

Because this isn't working yet and because we're so close to the start of
the quarter, I've disabled the main menu link to the Collections page.
However the page/feature is still live and accessible here:
https://sbctc-edcc.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/collectionDiscovery?vid=01STATEWA_EDCC:EDMONDS

-Dan

--
Regards,