[Wactclc-alma] [External]Re: [ALMA-L] Institution Code for PRIMO Search box Customizetion

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 22 12:14:42 PDT 2019

Rhonda,

Attached is the basic code for a scoped search form for BBCC.

The important elements in the code are the <form> and the <script>

The elements need to be worked styled into whatever web site on which you want to implement it.

In addition to a scoped search widget, Green River has also included a couple of hardcoded links  on their web portal as follows, with the respective URL for BBCC:

Course Reserves: https://sbctc-bigbend.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/discovery/search?tab=CourseReserves&search_scope=CourseReserves&vid=01STATEWA_BIGBEND:BIGBEND_V1&offset=0

http://www.wactclc.org