[Wactclc-alma] User role to edit patron role expiry date

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Sat Oct 5 11:15:32 PDT 2019

Tammy,

The Alma role required to edit the role expiry date is 'User Manager'.

Meanwhile, your report sounds identical to the issue Lesley posted about on 9/25.

This may be a case of browser autofill behavior. That is, the browser is auto-filling a field value based on a saved entry in the browser.

But that's just a guess. You could check to see if auto-fill in the browser being used is enabled, and disable it. (On any kind of shared-use computer, you would want autofill disabled anyway.) Procedure varies by browser. Here's a page explaining the process for each:

https://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001377.htm

If / when this happens again to anyone, please leave the record as-is, and let me know. I'd like to take a look at the record.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
http://www.wactclc.org<http://www.wactclc.org/>
509.760.4474