[Wactclc-alma] Finding Database List Inside of Alma -?

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 23 14:47:11 PDT 2019

I need to compare my  Libguide A-Z List with Databases we have access to.  I thought there was a section in ALMA where I could find them but I don’t have anything listed.  Image below. What is the pathway to that list?

Or would be best accomplished going to my EZProxy list?  Or do I need to review both?