[Wactclc-alma] Search External Resources

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Oct 22 19:46:00 PDT 2019

We used to have our OCLC FirstSearch external resource set up so that it worked, and now it doesn't. I wonder if I have the wrong credentials. The help page says:
Credentials - The <username>/<password> (using this syntax, with no spaces) to be used for the external resource.

And, I've typed in our OCLC Worldcat login and password using this format (both including and not including the brackets), but it doesn't work, giving me a Z39.50 gate error . What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624