[Wactclc-alma] [EXT] A Way To Search Journal Title And Holdings Only

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 9 13:50:42 PDT 2019

I will begin with I am new to BBCC and the State of Washington.  This maybe in front of me and I do not see it.

I am looking for a library specific link that allows a search for Journal Titles that will find those titles, the holdings and links to databases that own them.  It may be called a Publication Finder…Publication Search.

I found an awkward unsatisfying way to do so from the One Search.

If this does exist, do I have to set it up ? Is there a link available to role?  I am ready for the story.

Starts like this:

[cid:image001.jpg at 01D57EA8.89EC7C00]

Search Results look like this:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D57EA8.89EC7C00]