[Wactclc-alma] [External] New Materials Link

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:07:41 PST 2019

Thanks!  I'm not creating a brand new collection each time (or getting a new URL each time), I've just been deleting the titles in the collection and re-adding them from my saved logical set, whenever we change out our new books display.  It takes about a minute.

I'll check this out and see if this job would give us any benefit.  Does it generate the list when orders are placed or when items are received, or once they're shelved? We don't want things to show up on our list that aren't fully processed and ready for loan, which is why our current method is working for us.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256