[Wactclc-alma] Electronic Collections Activations

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Thu Nov 7 13:45:25 PST 2019

I've put together a consortium-wide summary of electronic collection activations in Alma, based on the related analysis I shared a couple of weeks ago.

Attached is my first cut at this report.

This report would be useful to see your own activations, as well as to compare your activations to those of other institutions.

Feel free to ask questions or comment on this report.

http://www.wactclc.org