[Wactclc-alma] letter notifications address change

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Mon Mar 4 15:05:11 PST 2019

Nadine,

The notices use the address from the contact info tab in the library definition in Alma.

You can go to Admin / General / Edit library information to update that address.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>