[Wactclc-alma] letter notifications address change

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Mon Mar 4 13:41:40 PST 2019

Hi,
We need to change the "from address" in Alma letters notifications. As of now it says: Green River College/Holman Library/12402 SE 320th Street/Auburn, WA 98092/. We need to remove the "Holman Library" line since we have actually two libraries, Holman Library and Textbook Programs Library. And students from the Textbook Program Library are always confuse when they got letter saying it is from Holman library.
How can I change it?  I was thinking It should be done in the "footer.xsl Letter"  but it seems I am mistaken.
Thank you!
Nadine (Green River College)