[Wactclc-alma] Receipt printers

Nadine Pavlov NPavlov at greenriver.edu
Mon Mar 4 12:41:01 PST 2019

When we just switched to Alma we have created a bookmarks where we added a note: "Check your GRC email! You will receive all library communications through your college email.", and on the other side we said: " check your GRC email for your Due-Date receipt!" and of course added the cool pictures showing "you got an email" :) . And we were handing out those at the checkout for couple months or so just to encourage students to check their emails. And it works just fine.
We still have those bookmarks but don't really giving them out every single time we check out a book. It just lying on the circcounter for those who needs them.

Nadine (Green River College)

Sincerely,

Nadine Pavlov
Circulation Supervisor