[Wactclc-alma] Error message

Sally Sheedy SSheedy at whatcom.edu
Thu Jun 6 12:50:12 PDT 2019

I've seen that come up in the health check, and decided that it wasn't a problem. That is based on my figuring the job needs to be run only if you've been using the calendar with a certain setup but then modify it to change days or hours to closed when you were formerly open. I know that we have never changed our calendar for a period of time that has passed. Actually, now that I'm typing this, I have been unable to change the descriptions for records regarding days that have already passed.  So now I'm not so sure!

Sally Sheedy
Systems Librarian
Whatcom Community College Library
237 West Kellogg Road
Bellingham, WA 98226
360-383-3287  (library 3300, college 3000)
ssheedy at whatcom.edu<mailto:ssheedy at whatcom.edu>
library.whatcom.edu