[Wactclc-alma] Using MMS IDs to Find Dewey Decimals

King, Ian iking at lcc.ctc.edu
Thu Jun 20 13:12:50 PDT 2019

All,

I exported data for a bunch (like 550) physical titles using the Alma search function. Unfortunately, I didn't realize until much later into a larger process that the exported data didn't include the Deweys, just the MMS. Is it possible to feed the complete list of MMS IDs back into Alma to get the Deweys? Or am I going to have search for them one by one?

Thanks,

Ian King
Reference and Instruction Librarian
Lower Columbia College
(360) 442-2665

I am reading High Performance Habits: How Extraordinary People Become That Way<https://www.amazon.com/High-Performance-Habits-Extraordinary-People/dp/1401952852/ref=sr_1_3?keywords=high+performance+habits&qid=1560303290&s=gateway&sr=8-3> by Brendon Burchard