[Wactclc-alma] Error message

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Tue Jun 4 13:42:02 PDT 2019

Hi all:

I noticed that the System Health Check that ran yesterday has this error: Patrons loan dates not adjusted due to library closed date exception, and then in the description, it says "No history record of update loan due date with success status found."

Has anyone else seen this? What does this even mean? Does it mean that our due dates aren't being updated successfully to deal with closed dates? How do I find out exactly what the error was and if it's something we need to worry about?

Thanks!

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624