[Wactclc-alma] Problem with Negative encumbrance

Wall, Miriam mwall at olympic.edu
Mon Jun 3 11:40:40 PDT 2019

I've run into a very puzzling situation.

One of my funds is showing a negative encumbered balance.

[cid:image001.png at 01D519FE.D89A0DE0]

  Amy was able to run an analytic that showed me which items are creating this negative encumbrance:

[cid:image002.png at 01D519FF.97C3E3D0]

While all three items are on the same PO, other items on the PO did not act in the same way.  We looked at the history of the POL and could not see anything that is different than the history on a POL that worked correctly and it shows as being fully invoiced.  I would love to be able to remove the negative encumbrance so that the budget shows as having a zero balance.

If anyone have any experience with this problem or ideas on how to fix it, I would appreciate help with this!  Thank you all~

[cid:image003.png at 01D51A01.2A889020]

Miriam Wall
Haselwood Library
Olympic College