[Wactclc-alma] overlap analysis question

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Tue Jul 16 12:14:53 PDT 2019

I never put our Newsbank trial content in Alma/Primo.  I am now trying to run a collection overlap analysis so that I can compare our newspaper collections in our Institution Zone to Newsbank in the Community Zone.  I am able to successfully compare them to see how many unique titles are in our current Institution Zone collections.  But I can't see a way to reverse it.  It won't let me see what unique content is in Newsbank in the CZ, compared to the newspaper collections in our Institution Zone.  Is that by design or am I missing something?

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256