[Wactclc-alma] EBSCO PrepStep

Devereux, Saint-Jean sdevereux at shoreline.edu
Tue Jan 22 09:32:36 PST 2019

I can't offer an informed opinion on it, but we do have PrepStep at Shoreline.

There were some issues with setting up authentication.

We haven't made it discoverable via Primo as a database, or by loading the MARC records.

Our patrons may not have had a chance to be impressed yet.

v/r,

saint-jean

Saint-Jean Devereux
Library & Archive Para 2