[Wactclc-alma] EBSCO PrepStep

Elena Bianco Elena.Bianco at skagit.edu
Fri Jan 18 13:33:22 PST 2019

Hi Dan:

We looked at it very carefully a couple of years ago, and shared a trial of it with our counseling and basic education  (now College & Career Bridge) faculty. They reviewed it, seemed impressed (except for some criticism of the Spanish-language test prep materials from Spanish-speaking faculty), but not impressed enough to help the library pay for it. So, we let it slide and haven’t revisited it…

Elena

Elena Bianco, Systems & Technical Services Librarian
(360)416-7624