[Wactclc-alma] [External] Has anyone figured out a way to authenticate using Canvas Log-ins?

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Jan 14 08:35:52 PST 2019

Hi Laura,
We do that on our campus.  Or rather, I.T. does.  Our students all are authenticated automatically to all services when on campus computers, using Active Directory, and when off campus they log in to all services, including Primo, our EZprox-ied databases, Canvas, etc. with their student email address and password.  I'm happy to put you or your I.T. department in touch with our I.T. department.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256

[alma signature]