[Wactclc-alma] Checking out items over break

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Thu Feb 21 09:58:39 PST 2019

Hi everyone,

We are thinking about allowing students enrolled in the upcoming quarter to
keep items over break which we currently do not allow. It's very rare that
we get this request so I think the best way to handle it would be on an
individual basis whereby we extend the patron's expiration date and
manually set the item due date. Does anyone else allow checkouts over the
break? How have you handled it?

Thanks,
Charly

--