[Wactclc-alma] [External] Problems getting into ALMA this morning?

Herman, Amy aherman at olympic.edu
Mon Dec 2 12:04:08 PST 2019

Make sure their accounts haven't expired, that any of their roles haven't expired. If that's all good, then it could be that their internal passwords have expired and need to be reset, even if their accounts have been toggled to external and they aren't actually authenticating with the internal account password.

Amy Herman
Library Faculty | Olympic College
1600 Chester Avenue | Bremerton, WA 98337
aherman at olympic.edu<mailto:aherman at olympic.edu> | 360-475-7256