[Wactclc-alma] Flailing Around : Seven Questions

Kitchens, Rhonda RhondaK at bigbend.edu
Mon Dec 2 09:29:02 PST 2019

Thank you.  I now at least have John's login for the moment.  I am trying to figure out the EBSCO eBook thing. I thought I sort of grasped it.  I do not  believe I did. I see there's been some cases.  I will review them.

Stuck between the "history of things" and trying to pick up practical knowledge I need now while kind of going under water for periods of time.

I had some thought that I could use my Thanksgiving time off to catch up.

No.

In fact, it served to confuse me more.