[Wactclc-alma] Resource recommender

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Aug 7 13:20:15 PDT 2019

Nicole,

You could try setting up 'custom resource' recommendations, and use permalinks to particular holdings in Primo as links.

You might also be able to leverage tags for similar functionality. As an example, see Green River's tagging:

https://sbctc-greenriver.primo.exlibrisgroup.com/discovery/tags?vid=01STATEWA_GREENRIV:GREENRIVER_V1&lang=en

You could even relabel the "Tags" menu option in the top menu to "Recommended Searches", "Trending Topics" or something similar.

This might be a good discussion topic for next Tuesday's call.

Wade Guidry
WACTCLC
Library Consortium Services Manager
mailto:wadeg at bigbend.edu