[Wactclc-alma] Generate a Lost Item Bill

Charly Eaton charly.eaton at email.edcc.edu
Tue Apr 16 13:59:34 PDT 2019

Hi everyone,

One of our ILL borrowing institutions needs to be invoiced for a lost item.
In the past we've just used the Overdue and Lost Loan Letter attachment as
the invoice, however, the institution says they can't find it, and on our
end the attachment has been anonymized.

I've tried *checking in the item* > *checking it back out to them* > *marking
it Lost *with the hope this would generate the attachment but it didn't.

Any thoughts?

--
*C**harly Eaton*
*Circulation Services Manager*