[Wactclc-alma] [External] RE: circ stats in Analytics

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 31 17:01:40 PDT 2018

Loan counts will only be available for loans since going live, or done during implementation. That’s why your 2016/17 numbers are so low.

Also, note that loans and renewals are counted separately in analytics. If you add renewals to your analysis, that adds about 1,000 additional circulations.

Which maybe is closer to your Voyager number, if the Voyager number counts renewals.

Otherwise, maybe Voyager numbers include some additional stuff (media desk? Equipment? ILL? In-house?)

Those of you with Voyager experience may be able to comment further on what you’ve seen.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>