[Wactclc-alma] Web Browser or Alma problem?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Tue Oct 30 18:45:49 PDT 2018

?Good call, Dan. I could imagine the back button causing this kind of issue in a session oriented app like Alma.

Another thought is the the screen resolution might be set too low? Or Windows screen scaling is in use?

The only other thought I have at the moment is to clear browser cache.

Wade Guidry - wadeg at bigbend.edu
Library Consortium Services Manager
Washington Community & Technical Colleges Library Consortium (WACTCLC)