[Wactclc-alma] OCLC Connexion/Alma Acquisitions

Hirning, Maryanne mhirning at lcc.ctc.edu
Wed Oct 24 09:51:43 PDT 2018

Thank you, George. I did try that yesterday and I see that I was able to add the book to my collection in OCLC, however I think I’m missing how to properly export the record to Alma. When I go to the next step in the acquisition workflow (searching for the record in Alma) I do not have a record for the physical book.

Sorry if I’m being obtuse and missing something obvious. Appreciate the help!

Maryanne