[Wactclc-alma] acquisitions procedures

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Oct 17 10:39:10 PDT 2018

Cara Beth,

The simplest Acq workflow is still the workflow that Justine trained through during implementation:

https://sites.google.com/view/wactclc/documents/acquisitions

For specific questions like "can't mark item MISSING" or "invoice amount doesn't match original POL", it's best to post those as they are occurring, so troubleshooting can occur.

There are plenty of valid reasons, I'm sure, why you might encounter one or the other issue, depending on where you are in the workflow, what you are trying to do, the status of the records in Alma, or even user account privileges.

http://www.wactclc.org