[Wactclc-alma] Synchronize changes from CZ job failing frequently

Nina Pitts NPitts at pencol.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:02:21 PST 2018

Dan, we're seeing the same behavior you are. Our first failure in the recent sequence was on 11/5. It does appear that in each case, after a job has failed, it has later gone on to complete successfully. But I don't know why there would have been so many more failures lately (once every three or four jobs) than in previous months (once every twenty or thirty). Maybe something did change in the update.

Nina