[Wactclc-alma] Ex Libris licensing subject to sales tax?

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 14 09:33:33 PST 2018

Just FYI, I’ve reached out to the chair of the Purchasing Affairs Council (PAC), Laura Lowe of Green River, to see if I can get some more authoritative direction on this question.

I’ll let you know what I learn.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College • 7662 Chanute Street NE • Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>