[Wactclc-alma] FW: Synchronize changes from CZ jobs in the jobs monitoring queue

Guidry, Wade WadeG at bigbend.edu
Wed Nov 14 15:50:49 PST 2018

The 'synchronize changes' job is not a critical one. I would not worry about it, particularly if you don't use or refer to the 'community zone updates' task list.

Whenever there are changes to contents of the Alma community zone, the 'synchronize changes' job might run continuously for a while, as it works its way through all of the updates ( https://knowledge.exlibrisgroup.com/Alma/Content_Corner/Release_Notes ).

For more detailed explanation, see msg below.

[Title: Big Bend Community College Logo]

Big Bend Community College

www.bigbend.edu<http://www.bigbend.edu/>

Big Bend Community College * 7662 Chanute Street NE * Moses Lake, WA 98837-3299

WACTCLC Alma Instance: Alma NA02<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>
WACTCLC Primo Instance: Primo NA08<http://status.exlibrisgroup.com/>